Exchange rate of dram against US dollar and EUR Yerevan . February 5 . ArmInfo. Today, the maximum buying rates at commercial banks of Yerevan were 409 drams for 1 dollar , 551 drams for 1 EUR and 11,55 drams for 1 Russian ruble . The minimum selling rates stood at 410,5 drams for 1 dollar , 556 drams for 1 EUR and 11,72 drams for 1 Russian ruble .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4