In collaboration with Zafin, AlixPartners is also introducing its "Advanced Revenue Management" (ARM) offering to the financial services industry to assist banks, asset managers and wealth managers with the development and implementation of compelling customer-centric pricing, product bundling and billing solutions that seek to maximize customer profitability. AlixPartners' ARM offering will be powered by Zafin's miRevenue product.
"We are thrilled with this new alliance between Zafin and AlixPartners to support the further expansion of our Product and Pricing Lifecycle Management solution into leading financial services providers," said
Many financial institutions have long struggled with the ability to develop and operationalize highly granular customer segmentation programs and customized product and pricing bundles - even as consumers appear to have come to expect and demand this level of customization. Such data is typically difficult to access - inhibiting speed of analysis, while inflexible legacy core banking systems often limit the ability of banks to operationalize customer segmentation programs of any significant granularity, due to high costs and long development cycles.
With the ARM/miRevenue solution, financial institutions can now more easily pursue the delivery of innovative segment-based offerings to the marketplace, while avoiding the costly and time-consuming task of making major changes to core systems.
Keywords for this news article include: Zafin, Software, Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions