Albania's central bank will auction ALL 5bn ( EUR 35.6mn ) in five-year government bonds on February 6 , the bank said on its website. The bank will offer for sale ALL 2.5bn ( EUR 17.8mn ) in fixed-rate bonds and ALL 2.5bn in floaters. Albania last sold this type of instruments on December 10, 2013 , when the coupon on the fixed-rate bonds increased to 6.6% from 6.45% at the previous tender and the coupon rate on the floating-rate bonds edged up to 5.73%. The central bank has so far in 2014 sold ALL 8.3bn of lek-denominated bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?