ISSAQUAH, Wash. , Feb. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whidbey Island Bank is pleased to announce the opening of its newest branch in Issaquah, Washington . Bob Ittes , Vice President/Commercial Team Leader will provide leadership for the Issaquah Branch and Commercial Team. As the founding President of Issaquah Bank and Issaquah Community Bank , Bob brings his vast business banking expertise back to the Issaquah market. Additionally, longtime Issaquah banker Charlotte Jacobs has been named the Retail Branch Manager. Bryan McDonald , CEO and President of Whidbey Island Bank noted, "we are pleased to offer our customers additional financial services in the Issaquah area. As a community bank, our focus remains providing strong financial resources and support to the areas we serve. We look forward to being a full banking partner in the community." Customers will have access to a full line of commercial business and personal banking services at the new branch, as well as ATM facilities, night drop and a drive-through facility. Grand Opening festivities are planned for March, 2014 and will be announced shortly. Issaquah Branch Information 1250 NW Mall Street Issaquah, WA 98027 Phone: 425-394-4450 FAX: 360-240-5047 Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Whidbey Island Bank is a full-service community bank, serving local Northwest communities in 32 locations in six counties: Island , San Juan , Skagit , Whatcom , Snohomish , and King . The bank was established in 1961 to provide high-quality lending, deposit, transaction and investment services to individuals and businesses. The bank is a subsidiary of Washington Banking Company (Nasdaq:WBCO). www.wibank.com Whidbey Island Bank Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender CONTACT: Contact for additional information: Mary M. Bailey (360) 757-5020 or email@example.com Source: Washington Banking Company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?