UnitedLex has been a Premium Hosting Partner since 2009 so UnitedLex’s managed review teams can leverage the flexibility of Relativity to create highly efficient document review and evidence analysis workflows.
“We are extremely pleased to be named a Best in Service partner by kCura,” said UnitedLex President
Through a voluntary audit, Relativity Best in Service partners demonstrate their expertise and experience hosting Relativity projects in their data centers. kCura evaluates these data centers in three areas: technical infrastructure, customer service and product expertise. Applicants must also meet a set of requirements for their duration as a hosting partner, size of Relativity installations, and core Relativity certifications.
kCura has two designations for Best in Service: Orange and Blue. While both designations apply to partners’ data centers that are certified to provide a quality Relativity experience, Orange-level recognizes additional investments in people, process, and technology to manage installations with above-average user counts—all while maintaining the high standards of Best in Service.
“UnitedLex consistently provides an outstanding Relativity experience for eDiscovery end users,” said
UnitedLex (www.unitedlex.com) is a global legal services provider. The company's mission is to improve the performance of law departments, law firms and academic institutions. UnitedLex provides unparalleled solutions resulting in risk mitigation, efficiency improvements and cost optimization for its clients in
Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2013 E-Discovery Magic Quadrant, kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity, a web-based platform for the processing, review, analysis, and production of electronic data. Relativity has more than 85,000 active users worldwide from organizations including the
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11