Following the declaration of its attainment of RentVM, a developer of cloud infrastructure technology, InterCloud (ICLD -7.4%) persists suddenly and that purchases virtualization software (simplifies management and improves resource efficiency), for rendering cloud computing, storage, and other services.
Its terms are not revealed.
InterCloud stated that, RentVM's virtualization-based plan will let it provide "several optimized open-source as well as license based business apps to its customer in multi-tenant or private cloud models," and aid its goal to "offer a full suite of cloud services."
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes