Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Net sales of mobile communication operator Ucell, a subsidiary of TeliaSoner in Uzbekistan , grew by 31.62% year-on-year to 3.118 billion Sweden kronor (over US$478.163 million ) in 2013. According to TeliaSonera , net sales of Ucell made up 821 million Sweden kronor (about US$126.926 million ) in the fourth quarter of 2013, which rose by 9.61% year-on-year. EBITDA (Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) grew from 904 million Sweden kronor ( US$138.612 million ) in 2012 to 1.68 billion Sweden kronor ( US$257.569 million ) in 2013. EBITDA rose from 322 million Sweden kronor ( $49.362 million ) to 403 million Sweden kronor ( $61.776 million ) (+25.15%). According to the company, MOU (average monthly minutes of usage per subscriber) made up 305 minutes per month in 2013 against 314 minutes per month in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party