Crude oil prices were up slightly Tuesday as traders anticipated an inventory buildup in this week's U.S. stockpile report. West Texas Intermediate, light, sweet crude added 12 cents to reach $96.55 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange . Reformulated blendstock gasoline prices shed 0.46 cents to $2.6023 per gallon. Heating oil prices slimmed by 0.79 cents to $2.9996 per gallon. Natural gas gained 13 cents to $5.08 per million British thermal units. At the pump, the national average price for a gallon of unleaded fell to $3.274 per gallon from Monday's $3.279 , the AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report said.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again