In trading on Tuesday, drugs shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1.9%. Leading the group were shares of Furiex Pharmaceuticals (FURX), up about 137.1% and shares of Progenics Pharma (PGNX) up about 6.9% on the day. Also showing relative strength are auto dealerships shares, up on the day by about 1.8% as a group, led by Asbury Automotive Group (ABG), trading higher by about 7.3% and Lithia Motors (LAD), trading higher by about 4.7% on Tuesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Leaders020414&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine