Tokyo , February 04 (QNA) - Toyota Motor Corp. on Tuesday revised upward its group operating profit projection for fiscal 2013 through March to a record 2.4 trillion yen from an earlier estimated 2.2 trillion yen , boosted by the yen's slide and cost-cutting measures. The full-year operating profit estimate eclipses the previous record of 2.27 trillion yen marked in fiscal 2007 before the global financial crisis that erupted in 2008, ( Kyodo ) news agency reported. Japan's top automaker also raised its group net profit estimate for the business year to 1.9 trillion yen , up from the previously projected 1.67 trillion yen , on sales of 25.5 trillion yen , up from 25 trillion yen forecast in November. (QNA)
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List