aioTV, a global leader in OTT middleware used by video service providers and content owners to aggregate traditional multi-channel, VOD, OTT and live streaming content to the TV and across devices, in a unified experience, under a service provider’s brand continues to raise the bar on innovation, opens up policy to support Colorado’s new marijuana laws.
“As a startup we need independent thinkers and brilliant minds to be competitive in the market, we are doing big things,” said
aioTV is expanding at a tremendous pace and will continue to add software developers, sales professionals, system engineers and designers to support platform implementation. To attract and retain the best talent, Colorado’s policies are a competitive advantage over
Interested applicants can send area of interest and resumes to jobs(at)aio-tv(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11542158.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday