aioTV, a global leader in OTT middleware used by video service providers and content owners to aggregate traditional multi-channel, VOD, OTT and live streaming content to the TV and across devices, in a unified experience, under a service provider’s brand continues to raise the bar on innovation, opens up policy to support Colorado’s new marijuana laws.
“As a startup we need independent thinkers and brilliant minds to be competitive in the market, we are doing big things,” said
aioTV is expanding at a tremendous pace and will continue to add software developers, sales professionals, system engineers and designers to support platform implementation. To attract and retain the best talent, Colorado’s policies are a competitive advantage over
Interested applicants can send area of interest and resumes to jobs(at)aio-tv(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11542158.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point