Share price index at the country’s both bourses - Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) -witnessed positive trend in early hours of trading on Monday, the second trading day of the week. The DSE benchmark index, DSEX gained 41.39 points or 0.86 percent to reach 4829.05 at 11:20 am . Of the issues traded till then, 186 gained, 40 declined and 24 remained unchanged. The CSE key index, CSCX gained 55.09 points to stand at 9462.11, also at 11:20 am today. Of the issues traded till then, 105 gained, 41 declined and 16 remained unchanged.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?