ROCHESTER, New York (AP) — Steve Martin and his bluegrass band are returning as headliners for the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival in June. The producers of the 13th annual event announced Tuesday that Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, accompanied by singer Edie Brickell , will perform June 21 . Martin and his band last performed at the Rochester festival in 2012. Earth, Wind and Fire was also announced as one of the six headliners for the festival, which runs from June 20-28 . The Grammy-winning R&B band will perform on June 27 . The nine-day festival will feature more than 230 shows at 13 venues in Rochester . The other six headliner acts will be announced in the coming weeks. Tickets for the festival go on sale Friday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?