Mountain Media, a national ecommerce solution provider, is pleased to announce the release of their Mountain Commerce Facebook Shopping App. This fully integrated
Mountain Media has been building ecommerce websites for more than 15 years. Due to the explosion of social media, it was only natural that they would expand their ecommerce capabilities to include Facebook.
"We felt there was a need for an ecommerce platform that truly integrated seamlessly into
Mountain Commerce Facebook Shopping App has a “Shop Now” tab directly on the Business page. Within the tab, customers can browse products, add them to a cart and checkout without ever leaving
The Facebook Shopping App is very flexible and does equally well on both small and large catalogs. It works for both merchants that have pre-existing Mountain Commerce stores as well as merchants that are setting up their first ecommerce store.
To celebrate their new Facebook Shopping App, Mountain Media will be holding a launch party and ribbon-cutting ceremony at their office located at
For a limited time only, Mountain Media is offering a risk free 30-day trial of their Mountain Commerce Facebook Shopping App. For more information, please visit: http://www.mountainmedia.com/c1/Start-Selling-on-Facebook-c186.html.
About Mountain Media
Mountain Media was founded in 1998 to meet the growing commercial demand for effective website design and development and online payment solutions. Since then, the company has set focus on, and become a premium provider of customized website development and marketing programs. Headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mountainmedia/facebookshoppingapp/prweb11548270.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party