Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Pakistan announced on Monday the appointment of Khalid Elgibaly as CEO of the bank with effect from February 1 . He will be based in Karachi . Prior to joining SCB Pakistan, Elgibaly worked at Standard Chartered UAE , where he was regional head of consumer banking for the UAE and the Middle East . He has replaced Mohsin Ali Nathani , who will become CEO of Standard Chartered Bank in the UAE . Elgibaly has more than 28 years of experience in financial and fast-moving consumer goods sectors. He has lived and worked in eight different countries, holding country and regional roles. Before joining Standard Chartered he held senior positions with Citigroup and Barclays .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign