Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Pakistan announced on Monday the appointment of Khalid Elgibaly as CEO of the bank with effect from February 1 . He will be based in Karachi . Prior to joining SCB Pakistan, Elgibaly worked at Standard Chartered UAE , where he was regional head of consumer banking for the UAE and the Middle East . He has replaced Mohsin Ali Nathani , who will become CEO of Standard Chartered Bank in the UAE . Elgibaly has more than 28 years of experience in financial and fast-moving consumer goods sectors. He has lived and worked in eight different countries, holding country and regional roles. Before joining Standard Chartered he held senior positions with Citigroup and Barclays .
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost