“Bringing Todd Melioris to the Solstice leadership team marks a significant milestone in our company’s history. Todd’s experience in leading fast growing software technology companies is impressive, and everyone at Solstice is pleased that he will be leading the execution of our growth plans,” stated Sands. “Todd brings the right combination of strategic insight, financial acumen and proven growth experience that will propel Solstice to the next level,” continued Sands.
“I am privileged to be a part of the Solstice team. They are leading the charge in surgical supply chain software solutions that delivers actionable business intelligence that ultimately reduces cost, while increasing procedure revenue and increases both patient and provider satisfaction scores,” said Melioris. “Solstice is already a market leader in offering these solutions to large integrated delivery networks (IDN’s) in the Midwest and is poised for even more significant growth in the next few years,” continued Melioris.
Solstice Medical is committed to transforming the healthcare supply chain by providing customers with a unified surgical supply chain platform. Through real-time business intelligence and embedded workflows, Solstice helps to reduce costs, optimize resource use and increase procedure revenue.
In 2008, Solstice Medical was named “Innovator of the Year” by the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548956.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Report: Next Iran Nuclear Talks Set for New York
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat