TORONTO - The Standard-and-Poor's/T-S-X index lost 208.74 points to 13,486.20. Volume at 4:15 p.m. E-T was 317.17 (m) million shares. All 13 subgroups closed lower, led by information technology at 36.89, down 1.11 points, or 2.92 per cent. The T-S-X 60 index was down 11.24 points to 774.29. ( The Canadian Press ) MZ ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?