Rocket Matter, the leading mobile time and billing and online legal practice management software, today announces an integration with leading file sharing and online document storage platform Box (formerly Box.net).
By partnering with Box, Rocket Matter allows law firms to tie the robust capabilities of Box’s document software directly to matter management and time and billing. Legal professionals can leverage the power of the Box platform, including secure file sharing, intuitive content management, and ubiquitous mobile access, while able to track every moment of their time. The result is an exponential increase in productivity and profitability for firms.
“Day in and day out, document production and review is one of the foundations of a law practice,” says
Rocket Matter’s Box integration follows the same interaction as their other document integrations. Users can navigate to their Box folders and documents from each matter inside Rocket Matter’s web-based legal practice management software. Billable time can be associated with each item in a Box folder.
In addition to its Box integration, Rocket Matter recently announced improvements to its native Android and iPhone apps. Existing users will notice a new and improved home screen icon and have the ability to edit contacts and calendar events. In addition, the iPhone app is now compatible with iOS 7.
About Rocket Matter:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11551693.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation