RF Safe makes it as easy as 1-2-3 to use a cell phone safely. RF Safe wants everyone to know just how easy it is to use a cell phone safely with just a few important cell phone radiation safety accessories.
RF Safe offers three important cell phone radiation safety accessories sold in one easy package.
1) RF Safe Air Tube Headset
This technology utilizes a state-of-the-art enhanced sound chamber which delivers crystal clear sound through an air-filled wireless tube (similar to a doctor’s stethoscope). By replacing the wire with air tube acoustic technology, the RF Safe Headset reduces RF exposure to the head.
2) RF Safe Clamp-on Ferrite Bead
Wires or cables connected/extending from electronic devices using radio waves (such as cell phones), if not shielded will emit over ambient RF radiation levels. To suppress high frequency RF radiation from interacting with sensitive electronics and cell hone users
3) RF Safe Pocket Shield or custom shielded cell phone flip case
When a cell phone is attached to a belt, or in a pocket/purse radiation can penetrate the area near the cell phone handset. This radiant energy is absorbed much faster than at the head because tissues and organs such as liver, kidneys and reproductive organs provide much better conductivity than the skull. Simply put most major organs have no bone protection like a brain does. To avoid microwave exposure to vital organs and/or fetal development when using a cell phone next to the body, a deflective barrier “RF Safe Pocket or Purse Shield” or custom shielded flip case must be used between a cell phone user and the handset itself.
Get an RF Safe Cell Phone Package Here
Better RF Safe Today…Than Sorry Tomorrow!
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11552002.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset