The Instax SHARE SP-1 acts as a WiFi hotspot and works with both iOS and Android platforms for instant film prints to be printed from any smart device.
To sync smart devices to the Instax SHARE SP-1, users simply need to download the Instax SHARE App made available on both iOS and Android platforms. Once downloaded, printing pictures onto Instax films are as easy as a couple of taps on the device.
Fujifilm Malaysia managing director
Meanwhile, the company's senior executive director
He added that the printer seamlessly connects with smart gadgets to print images onto Instax mini film and the price is affordable.
The Instax SHARE SP-1 is now available at all local major retail outlets throughout
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign