The pre-configured Pak for CCleaner allows admins to enforce and lockdown optimum settings values for users’ applications. Using this Pak, admins can use CCleaner to empty users’ Recycle Bin and delete Temporary Files by making sure these selections are always checked. A full list of features for the Pak can be found on the PolicyPak website.
IT Admins and network administrators who want to try out the PolicyPak software can get a free trial by attending a Group Policy Webinar at the PolicyPak Website, or by
calling (800) 883-8002.
PolicyPak can deliver settings using Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy, Microsoft SCCM, Dell KACE, or any other management tool.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11546825.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down