Notice of information collection
Citation: "79 FR 6637"
Document Number: "Notice: 14-013"
DATES: All comments should be submitted within 60 calendar days from the date of this publication.
ADDRESSES: All comments should be addressed to
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument(s) and instructions should be directed to
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This information collection has to do with recordkeeping and reporting required to ensure proper accounting of Federal funds and property provided under
II. Method of Collection
Electronic funds transfer is used for payment under Treasury guidance. In addition,
Title: Cooperative Agreements with Commercial Firms.
OMB Number: 2700-0092.
Type of review: Reinstatement of a Previously Approved Information Collection.
Affected Public: Business or other for-profit.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 50.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 1,218.
Estimated Total Annual Cost:
IV. Request for Comments
Comments are invited on: (1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of
Comments submitted in response to this notice will be summarized and included in the request for OMB approval of this information collection. They will also become a matter of public record.
NASA PRA Clearance Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-02276 Filed 2-3-14;
BILLING CODE P
Most Popular Stories
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Jan Brewer Out on Term Limits