This morning, Michael Kors (KORS) reported fiscal third quarter earnings of $229.6 million, or $1.11 per share, as revenue climbed to just over $1 billion. The company said sales at stores open at least a year grew by 27.8% worldwide and that licensing revenue increased by 59%. In the report, Michael Kors is guiding for fiscal fourth quarter earnings in the range of 63 cents to 65 cents per share with revenue in the range of $790 million to $800 million. On the news, shares of Michael Kors were sharply higher, gaining more than 18% this morning. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Earn2020414&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March