User experience expert
The workshops are designed specifically to benefit those responsible for effective internal communications, primarily Communications Directors and Senior HR Managers as well as business decision makers across Finance and Operations. Attendees will be guided through common intranet challenges enabling them to achieve clarity for their intranet projects. Key aspects of the agenda are:
Current challenges - uninspired design, limiting templates, time it takes to roll out new initiatives, content migration, collaboration, Search-ability / find-ability
Knowing your audience - research techniques when planning engagement
Embracing Social - applying commercial appeal to a corporate setting
Understanding your platform - Out the box versus bespoke features
Making it mobile - assessing the need for access on the go
Wrap up - conclusions to take back to your team and IT department
"Research shows that intranet underperformance results in wasted staff time to the sum of 2.7bn per year. Getting the intranet right can dramatically improve staff productivity."
For more information and to register visit: http://www.mandogroup.com/events/successful-intranet-planning-workshop/
Please note a maximum of 2 delegates per organisation are allowed to register due to limited places available
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide