The new company
This was disclosed recently while signing a closing memorandum to fulfill their Shareholders agreement done last year 2013.
The memorandum was signed by the
According to RDB, the government of
"Our mission is to help
He said that this would help KT enter into Sub- Saharan African markets.
"Developing a broad base of ICT skills is in line with the
The first company will therefore cover over 95 percent of the Rwandan population by 2017. Amb.Rugwabiza said that so far the first company was operational and had received shareholder funding hence is on its target of completing 4G LTE wireless broad band roll out.
"KT second company will start its operations in
This is expected to ease business in the country by reducing transaction costs and time. Rubagwiza again said that productivity and efficiency would be boosted by the highly created employment throughout the economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder