Today, 4 February 2014 , an auction was held by The Central Bank of Iceland in which the Bank offered to purchase euros versus payment in the indexed Treasury series RIKS 33 0321. This measure is an element in the removal of restrictions on capital account transactions and will reduce the annual Treasury’s refinancing need. Bonds sold in the series amounted to 4,116,520,469 kr. nominal value. The accepted exchange rate in the auction was 209 krona for each Euro. On 31 January the fixed price for this Treasury bond was announced as 113,346333 kr. with accrued interest and indexation (e. dirty price) with a settlement date of 7 February 2014 (yield 2.80%)1 ____________________ 1 Clean price being 102.93 Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint