Changing technologies that are driving the electronics industry will be center stage throughout the IPC APEX EXPO technical conference, which takes place
In keeping with the event's theme, "New Ideas ... For New Horizons," industry experts will present 100 technical papers detailing original research and innovations in the areas of board fabrication and design, electronics assembly and test.
"Industry professionals need to keep up with changing technologies to stay on track for success," says
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn about advancements in the areas of nanomaterials; solder paste and epoxy reliability; assembly and reliability of bumped components; printed electronics; miniaturization and high density; printing; embedded technology; corrosion and tin whiskers; BTC reliability; automation and many more.
The complete list of technical conference sessions is available at www.IPCAPEXEXPO.org/conference. Attendees who register by
For more information about the technical conference, as well as other activities at IPC APEX EXPO, including professional development courses, standards development meetings and special events, visit www.IPCAPEXEXPO.org.
TNS 24HariCha-140204-30FurigayJane-4624669 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline