At the OpenDaylight Summit,
“Basing our product roadmap on OpenDaylight gets us faster time to market for our customers. Moreover, by committing to OpenDaylight we ensure that our customers will stay current with the latest innovations for SDN and Network Function Virtualization (NFV),” said
"This product launch represents a key benefit of open source--the ability for companies, like Inocybe Technologies, to innovate where it counts rather than spending development cycles recreating the wheel," said
The Inocybe SDN controller works in tandem with official OpenDaylight editions and also provides the following additional features:
• Distributed and scalable controller logic - Using Actor Systems, the controller supports message passing between internal components and by integrating the reactive Typesafe Akka middleware technology, it offers greater self-healing and scalability.
• Sustainable ICT management – Information and communications technology (ICT) management capabilities are increased through the addition of initial extensions to get power information from network elements.
• New Software Development Kit (SDK) – A new software development kit has been created to simplify and accelerate SDN application development.
Availability and Services
The Inocybe SDN Controller is open-source and will be available for download on Inocybe’s website at: http://www.inocybe.com/opendaylight.
Inocybe Technologies provides professional services around OpenDaylight. For more information about the new SDN controller or to discuss specific SDN application needs for your business please contact Inocybe Technologies at: http://www.inocybe.com/company/contact-us/ or visit: http://www.inocybe.com/.
Inocybe Technologies Media and Analyst Contact:
Phone: +1 425.442.1806
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11551609.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed