YENI DELHI (CIHAN)- The benchmark index of the Indian equities market closed higher on Tuesday with the 30-scrip sensitive index of the Bombay Stock Exchange , Sensex, closing at 20211.93 points, 2.67 points or 0.01 percent higher from the previous close of 20209.26 points. The Sensex had a turnover of 3.74 billion rupees (about 60.37 million U.S. dollars ). Enditem CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party