Contract notice: Implementation of network base within the project to overhaul the platform odisee.
The ODISEE gateway (Opening remote security) is the technical platform security acts as a safety lock for all exchanges between RATP and outside. The gateway consists of a network infrastructure that supports Internet access and access to the company~s IS technical base. The technical foundation provides protection functions, load distribution and interconnections and distribution. It is redundant to both production datacenters are Neuilly-Plaisance and Belliard for high availability. As part of the overhaul of the ODISEE gateway, the modernization of the technical base, the subject of this consultation is to enhance security and deliver the performance needed for new SI needs. The project has several objectives - Renewal of equipment em,- The performance increase in response to growth of 15% per annum of internet base flow and the additional load due to the opening of SI mobility and access to public cloud computing,- Improved security through the creation of security zones (DMZ).
This contract is divided into lots: no
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: French.
Tender documents : T20801436.html
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property