Contract notice: Implementation of network base within the project to overhaul the platform odisee.
The ODISEE gateway (Opening remote security) is the technical platform security acts as a safety lock for all exchanges between RATP and outside. The gateway consists of a network infrastructure that supports Internet access and access to the company~s IS technical base. The technical foundation provides protection functions, load distribution and interconnections and distribution. It is redundant to both production datacenters are Neuilly-Plaisance and Belliard for high availability. As part of the overhaul of the ODISEE gateway, the modernization of the technical base, the subject of this consultation is to enhance security and deliver the performance needed for new SI needs. The project has several objectives - Renewal of equipment em,- The performance increase in response to growth of 15% per annum of internet base flow and the additional load due to the opening of SI mobility and access to public cloud computing,- Improved security through the creation of security zones (DMZ).
This contract is divided into lots: no
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: French.
Tender documents : T20801436.html
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers