Innovator and leader in
HoudiniEsq is the first Legal Practice Management product to fully support the OpenDocument format natively. Users can now create beautiful polished PDF or Word documents and templates using either LibreOffice,
The OpenDocument format support is available free of charge to all HoudiniEsq users.
HoudiniEsq is a 100% turn-key scalable web-based product that can be installed on-premise in a private-cloud configuration or accessed entirely via the Cloud. Both options offer secure remote access via a web browser to the organization’s data and workflow on just about any operating system and device.
HoudiniEsq on-premise/private-cloud is available free of charge for solo practitioners.
CEO and Founder: Frank A. Rivera
Phone: 888-366.2280 or 919-238-7024
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548458.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels