Innovator and leader in
HoudiniEsq is the first cloud-based Legal Practice Management product to tightly integrate with Adobe Acrobat. The Acrobat plug-in allows law firm staff to seamlessly review, change and save PDF documents directly to HoudiniEsq. PDF files are full text-indexed and available to the legal staff in seconds. Staff can bill for the time taken to compose or read PDF documents right from within Acrobat. HoudiniEsq workflow automation and document automation features can be used to data merge and generate PDF files dynamically from within Acrobat or from within HoudiniEsq.
Adobe Acrobat integration is available free of charge to all users of HoudiniEsq.
HoudiniEsq is a 100% turn-key scalable web-based product that can be installed on-premise in a private-cloud configuration or accessed entirely via the Cloud. Both options offer secure remote access via a web browser to the organization’s data and workflow on just about any operating system and device.
HoudiniEsq on-premise/private-cloud is available free of charge for solo practitioners.
CEO and Founder: Frank A. Rivera
Phone: 888-366.2280 or 919-238-7024
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548492.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down