London, UK (PRWEB) February 04, 2014 ForexMinute, one of the world’s most renowned forex news portals, is also among the only portals to have ever been introduced the latest news on Bitcoin since the digital currency’s inception. The portal has further put efforts to encourage Bitcoin trading via its high trafficked platform, resulting which many traders have flocked in to make profitable ventures in Bitcoin market. But as there is definite amount in circulation, traders often feel confused about how to buy Bitcoins . The ForexMinute’s spokesperson Mr. Jonathan Millet further states: “For several weeks we have seen a huge rise in the Bitcoin and the media have literally seized this issue with positive and negative publicity of the digital currency. Many people today have become acquainted with this new decentralized currency. The real problem is that for market places, because they have not mined enough Bitcoins for the mass of people interested to buy Bitcoins, and are overloaded with requests.” ForexMinute however suggests some of the best Bitcoin market places that has always been active in selling Bitcoins rapidly and safely. These reliable exchanges and brokers have made it possible to but Bitcoins instantly without the need of power-eating mining processes. It certainly proves the ForexMinute’s credibility as the best Bitcoin education provider. Other than offering tips on buying Bitcoins, the portal also offers tips on shorting them, as well its best broker and exchanges list, news widget, and many other resources. About ForexMinute ForexMinute, the world’s leading Forex news and views portal, is also renowned for offering the latest information on Bitcoins, extracted the moment right after it leaves the wire. The portal also helps the Bitcoin brokers in providing the high-end user-friendly trading experience to traders with an array of resources e.g. financial news by the minute, fundamental and technical analysis, etc. For more information, visit http://www.forexminute.com or call +1 800 758 5780. You can have the ForexMinute newsletter delivered to you each trading day. Simply sign up today. You will be kept up to date on the latest market action. It’s free and simple - http://www.forexminute.com/newsletter . Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11546885.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?