Talking Points: USD/CHF Technical Strategy: Flat Support: 0.8986 (23.6% Fib exp.), 0.8947 (trend line) Resistance: 0.9038 (38.2% Fib exp.), 0.9081 (50% Fib exp.) The Swiss Franc pulled back against the US Dollar yesterday but prices failed to reclaim a foothold above support-turned-resistance at 0.9038, the 38.2% Fibonacci expansion. A daily close above this barrier initially exposes the 50% level at 0.9081. Alternatively, a reversal below support at 0.8986, the 23.6% Fib, eyes a rising trend line set from mid-December (now at 0.8950). On balance, positioning is little-changed from yesterday, with prices oscillating in a choppy range around familiar levels and offering little by way of a discernibly attractive trade setup. We will keep to the sidelines for now, waiting for something actionable to emerge.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama