Talking Points: USD/CHF Technical Strategy: Flat Support: 0.8986 (23.6% Fib exp.), 0.8947 (trend line) Resistance: 0.9038 (38.2% Fib exp.), 0.9081 (50% Fib exp.) The Swiss Franc pulled back against the US Dollar yesterday but prices failed to reclaim a foothold above support-turned-resistance at 0.9038, the 38.2% Fibonacci expansion. A daily close above this barrier initially exposes the 50% level at 0.9081. Alternatively, a reversal below support at 0.8986, the 23.6% Fib, eyes a rising trend line set from mid-December (now at 0.8950). On balance, positioning is little-changed from yesterday, with prices oscillating in a choppy range around familiar levels and offering little by way of a discernibly attractive trade setup. We will keep to the sidelines for now, waiting for something actionable to emerge.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels