Frechet (M.S. '69, Ph.D., '71) studied chemistry at ESF with Dr.
He was a recipient of the 2013 Japan Prize, one of the most prestigious international awards in science and technology for outstanding achievement in the "development of chemically amplified resist polymer materials for innovative semiconductor manufacturing processes."
Frechet holds more than 70 U.S. patents with research conducted in organic synthesis, polymer chemistry, nanoscience, and nanotechnology, in which he has authored nearly 800 articles, with a major emphasis on the design, fundamental understanding, synthesis, and applications of functional macromolecules.
TheBestSchools.org is an online education resource. It is an independent organization with editors familiar with the academic world and having experience in teaching, research, and publishing at the university level.
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140204-4624784 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet