NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dreyfus Municipal Bond Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (NYSE:DMB) today announced a distribution of $0.0625 per share of common stock, payable on March 3, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 20, 2014 . The ex-dividend date is February 18, 2014 . The previous dividend announced in January was $0.0625 per share of common stock. The Fund intends to make regular monthly distributions to its common shareholders at a level rate based on its projected performance. At times, to maintain a stable level of distributions, the Fund may pay out less than all of its net investment income or, in addition to paying out current net investment income, the Fund may pay out accumulated undistributed income, or may return capital. As market conditions and portfolio performance may change, the rate of distributions on the Fund's shares of common stock and the Fundís distribution policy could change. For Press Inquiries: The Dreyfus Corporation Patrice M. Kozlowski 212-922-6030 or For Other Inquiries: MBSC Securities Corporation The National Marketing Desk 200 Park Avenue New York, New York 10166 1-800-334-6899 Source: Dreyfus Municipal Bond Infrastructure Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels