IVAN Menezes, chief executive of Diageo , has spent pound(s)615,000 increasing his holding after shares in the maker of Johnnie Walker whisky plunged on the back of weaker than expected financial results last week. Mr Menezes , who replaced Paul Walsh in July, purchased 8500 American Depository Shares, the equivalent of 34,000 shares.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation