Notice of Open Meeting:
Citation: "79 FR 6578"
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Questions may be directed to--
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: As the bioenergy industry begins to advance commercial-scale cellulosic ethanol technologies,
* What is the state of technology regarding the deployment of hydrocarbon biofuels, as well as supportive bioproducts and biopower?
* What are the current technical, conversion, feedstock and logistics, and market barriers to deploying hydrocarbon biofuels?
* What are priority strategies for overcoming such technical barriers?
These discussions will inform DOE's demonstration and deployment strategy, and the results will be presented at a breakout session during the annual Biomass 2014 conference
Dated: Issued in
[FR Doc. 2014-02268 Filed 2-3-14;
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline