DFLabs, the leader in CyberSecurity Incident and Data Breach Response, just announced a new version of IncMan Suite, the collaborative realtime Incident Management and
The new version, now called IncMan NG, has over 50 new features, including but not limited to: fully redesigned GUI, big data Incident Analytics and predictive analysis. With IncMan NG, customers are now able to increase their visibility on their security incidents, including; remote system investigation, incident prioritization, and dynamic correlation.
IncMan Suite has now 4 modules, which can run jointly or separately:
• IMAN: for Cyber Security incident and Data Breach collaborative response
• PTK: for Computer and System investigation, both locally and remotely
• DIM: for computer forensics and evidence case management
• CoRM, for IT GRC controls and Risk Management in Incident Response.
With IncMan NG, customers are now able to interact with over 70 third parties and automatically handle artifacts for advanced correlation. In Fact, IncMan NG can automatically correlate Artifacts and IOCs between current and past incidents, in order to support faster incident response and SOC Management, plus predicting similar events. Users are also able to interact with IncMan’s dynamic knowledge base which, in case of incident, can automatically show the users the most appropriate policies and procedures to react to a particular incident.
“With IncMan NG, we are now moving into Big Data incident analytics and response,” stated
New main features are:
1) Automated Incident Artifact correlation based upon IODEF, STIX,
2) SOC Process and Incident Management support with alerting and advanced workflow routing.
3) Advanced analytics for Incident and Computer Investigations
4) Automated Forensic and evidence case management, including e-discovery.
5) Proactive Incident and Artifact Visualization.
6) Full scalability and Mobile Apps.
Customers will be also able to subscribe
DFLabs IncMan is provided as a modular virtual or HW appliance, fully clientless, scalable and cloud ready for Enterprises, End users and Security Service Providers.
More infos can be found on the DFLabs IncMan Website.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cybersecurity/incident-response/prweb11548683.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday