ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28012014 -
Comodo earned a perfect score with 100% protection against zero-day malware attacks during November and December and a near-perfect score for the detection of prevalent malware with 99% and 100% protection ratings for the two months, respectively.
The tests, carried out by software testing firm AV-Test.org, ran through November and
'The internet is a means to help humans advance, through learning and sharing information with others' said
Comodo Internet Security Premium creates a highly protective shield against viruses and malware through its innovative 'Default Deny Protection' system. The software uses a combination of firewall, antivirus, host intrusion prevention, automatic sandboxing and behavior analysis technologies to quickly and accurately identify safe, unsafe and questionable files. While the core CIS software is identical across all versions, the paid versions are differentiated with additional services such as live support, online storage and encryption of Wi-Fi connections at public hotspots.
The complete details of Comodo's AV-Test.org scores for November and
To download the complete Internet suite with 100% protection scores, visit:
Comodo is a leading internet security provider. With U.S. Headquarters in
For more information, reporters and analysts may contact:
Office: +1 (201) 963 0004 x 4000
Windows is a registered trademark of
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11