Item 8.01 . Other events The Company issued a press release on February 4, 2014 , announcing its board of directors authorized an increase in the Company's quarterly dividend to 25 cents per common share, an increase of 25 percent. The dividend is payable March 20, 2014 , to shareowners of record on March 7 , 2014.The press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation