Online digital camera retailer Focus Camera made its presence felt at the Consumer Electronics Show in
Another pre-order gem from Focus Camera that
One of the biggest products that Focus Camera was proud to announce to customers is the new Celetron COSMOS 90 GT WiFi Telescope. This is the first WiFi-operated telescope available for and marketed to amateur astronomy. Equipped with the software necessary to control the telescope using an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, a connection to the COSMOS database to make viewing specific objects easier, and a 90mm refractor with fully coated glass for crisp, clear views, this is a next-gen telescope unlike any other.
CES was a unique opportunity for Focus Camera to connect with suppliers and customers in a personal way, to meet new fans, and to show its proud array of new digital camera, camcorder, and astronomy products. Many of them are available online now, while the rest are up for pre-order as a service to excited customers.
About Focus Camera
Focus Camera is a family-owned and-operated retailer based from its brick-and-mortar storefront in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11548901.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party