TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar ended the day at 90.24 cents US, up 0.13 of a cent from Monday's close. The U.S. dollar closed at 110.81 cents Cdn, down 0.16 of a cent. Pound sterling was unchanged at C$1.8093 , and US$1.6328 , up 0.24 cents . The Euro closed at C$1.4974 down 0.41 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets .
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.