Feb. 04 -- Intrust Bank said Tuesday it has hired Brian Heinrichs as its chief financial officer and division director of finance and business strategy. He replaces Elizabeth Blose , who left the $4.3 billion bank in September. The Mulvane native is a 1996 graduate of Wichita State University with a bachelor's degree in finance. Heinrichs returns to the area after 14 years in various posts with different companies and positions, including more than three years as a vice preisdent and managing director of municipal derivatives for Royal Bank of Canada in New York City and Chicago . He was most recently executive vice president and minority owner of Bickford Senior Living, an Olathe-based company with operations in eight states. ___ (c)2014 The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) Visit The Wichita Eagle (Wichita, Kan.) at www.kansas.com Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost