ENP Newswire -
Release date- 03022014 - The French telecom company announced it has suffered a security breach that exposed 800,000 clients of the orange.fr website, according to
The mobile operator sent an email to inform its clients about an intrusion that affected the Client section of the site on
Some 3 percent of Orange clients apparently lost personal data, but their passwords remain safe. Orange closed the affected webpage for a few hours and warned its clients of the risk of identity theft.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign