Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- Baliqchi open joint stock company with foreign investments is planning to increase its charter capital by 650 million soums via placement of additional emission of shares. The shareholders of the company adopted a corresponding decision. According to it, the company will issue 50,000 shares – 44,094 ordinary and 5,906 preferential stocks. The par value of the shares is 13,000 soums each. It is expected that the shares will be placed on open subscription among unlimited number of investors, the company said. The current shareholders will have primary right to purchase the shares in number proportionally equal to their voting stocks in the company.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?