CARMEL, Ind. , Feb. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWINA) (Nasdaq:BWINB) announces that at its regular quarterly meeting, the Board of Directors of Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.25 per share on the Company's Class A and Class B Common Stock. The dividend per share will be payable March 5, 2014 to shareholders of record on February 19, 2014 . CONTACT: Press Contact: G. Patrick Corydon (317) 452-7500 email@example.com Source: Baldwin & Lyons, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List