The latest figures by Canalys also counted Apple iPads as PC s, thereby, increasing the company's total PC sale.
According to the Tech Crunch, Apple recorded 19.5 percent of all PC sales or fewer than 31 million units.
Meanwhile, Canalys said that PC shipments would have declined 7 percent compared to Q4 2012, but with the inclusion of tablets as PCs, sales shot up by17.9%. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder