Amadeus has acquired UFIS Airport Solutions, a leading airport information technology player.
The acquisition of UFIS Airport Solutions significantly enhances Amadeus' existing and rapidly growing position within the Airport IT industry.
UFIS brings to Amadeus a complementary suite of airport technology solutions based on UFIS' 25 years of Airport IT software development expertise, as well as a set of important customer relationships worldwide with specific emphasis on
UFIS' products and services offerings are complementary to Amadeus' Airport IT product set, bringing specific expertise in the areas of Airport Operational Databases, Resource Management Systems, Flight Information Display Systems, Collaborative Decision Making tools and Hub Management solutions.
The majority of UFIS' employees, including top management, are based in Singapore. The company has been providing integrated solutions for single, multi-terminal and multi-airport operations for the global airport community for more than two decades. UFIS Airport Solutions is an industry leader in enabling its customers to carry out collaborative airport management, an approach that perfectly fits Amadeus' Airport IT strategy.
As a result of the transaction approximately 54 employees globally, including UFIS' management team, will become part of
Singapore Airshow 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts