Amadeus has acquired UFIS Airport Solutions, a leading airport information technology player.
The acquisition of UFIS Airport Solutions significantly enhances Amadeus' existing and rapidly growing position within the Airport IT industry.
UFIS brings to Amadeus a complementary suite of airport technology solutions based on UFIS' 25 years of Airport IT software development expertise, as well as a set of important customer relationships worldwide with specific emphasis on
UFIS' products and services offerings are complementary to Amadeus' Airport IT product set, bringing specific expertise in the areas of Airport Operational Databases, Resource Management Systems, Flight Information Display Systems, Collaborative Decision Making tools and Hub Management solutions.
The majority of UFIS' employees, including top management, are based in Singapore. The company has been providing integrated solutions for single, multi-terminal and multi-airport operations for the global airport community for more than two decades. UFIS Airport Solutions is an industry leader in enabling its customers to carry out collaborative airport management, an approach that perfectly fits Amadeus' Airport IT strategy.
As a result of the transaction approximately 54 employees globally, including UFIS' management team, will become part of
Singapore Airshow 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers