Tashkent, Uzbekistan ( UzDaily.com ) -- General meeting of the shareholders of Dori Darmon joint stock company elected new head of the company's board. According to the company's disclosure, the shareholders elected Abdugani Kamilov to the post of the board of Dori-Darmon. Abdugani Kamilov started his career as inspector of pharmacology section of the drugstores department of Tashkent region. Later, he worked as the first deputy director of Dori Darmon in Tashkent region and elected as chairperson of the board of Dori Darmon in Tashkent region. He replaced at this post Mirmasud Fayziyev, who worked as acting chairperson of the board of the company. Fayziyev was re-appointed to the post of the deputy chairperson of the board of Dori Darmon . At present, Dori Darmon is wholesale and retail business, which holds a leading position in the pharmaceutical market of Uzbekistan . The company has 8 Joint-stock companies, 10 subsidiaries, which have 17 warehouses, 15 control and analytical laboratories, more than 1000 of pharmacies including the branches with rural medical stations in all regions of the country. Dori Darmon and its subdivisions are the main suppliers of drugs in medical institutions of Ministry of Health , Ministry of Defense , Ministry of Internal Affairs , National Security Service and other medical institutions of the Republic.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet